Claremont Area Guide
The city of Claremont is famous for its tree-lined streets, world-renowned colleges and award-winning school system. Its vitality charms residents and visitors alike with a unique warmth and community spirit. In the heart of Claremont is the Village area that includes a wide array of restaurants and shops as well as a five-screen movie theatre, an art museum and a boutique hotel.
Claremont is 35 miles from Los Angeles, minutes from the mountains and about a one-hour drive from Southern California beaches, Joshua Tree National Park and Disneyland. See the Los Angeles Metro Area Guide.
- CMC Campus Map (Includes links to other maps of The Claremont Colleges)
- CMC Regional Map - LA Metro Area (shows highways, airports, and CMC Location)
- Yahoo Zoomable Map using 500 E. Ninth Street, Claremont
- City Services
- Grocery Stores
- Mail and Postal Service Centers
- Movie Theaters and Video Rental Locations
- Music/CD Stores
- Outdoor Recreation
- Photocopy Centers
- Restaurants, Cafes, etc.
- Stores for Dorm Supplies
- Transportation (LA Metro Area)
Disclaimer: Claremont McKenna College does not endorse these businesses or services. These lists are not intended to be comprehensive. We provide these links as a convenience. Please send suggestions, additions, and corrections to email@example.com.