Components of the Transfer Application
- Common Application
- College Report: A form to be completed by a college registrar or other college official.
- College Transcript(s): An official transcript of your college record to date.
- High School Transcript: An official copy of your final high school transcript.
- Mid-Term Report
- Two Academic Evaluations: These forms should be completed and submitted by individuals who have instructed you in college courses.
- You must submit official SAT or ACT scores. Applicants whose college enrollment has been limited to community colleges do not have to submit standardized test scores.
- Interviews are an optional part of the admission process. Interviews may be conducted on campus or with an alumni interviewer. All homeschooled applicants are required to interview.
- Application Fee: $60