Merit Scholarships for Freshmen
Claremont McKenna College offers three types of merit scholarships for our freshman applicants. While all are competitive, any student can apply. The three types are:
- McKenna Achievement Award - $10,000 / year
- Seaver Leadership Award - Full Tuition / year
- Interdisciplinary Science Scholarship (ISS) - Full Tuition / year
Who Can Apply
All applicants planning to enter CMC as freshmen are eligible for merit scholarship consideration. There are no citizenship, residency, or geographic restrictions. Scholarship awards are announced at the time of admission.
How to Apply
- Submit your Common Application on or before December 1.
- If applying for the Interdisciplinary Science Scholarship (ISS), you must file the CSS Profile (November 1 - ED & January 1 ED II and Regular Decision) and the FAFSA by March 1.
- Seriously... that's it.