Transfer to CMC
Components of the Transfer Application
- Common Application for Transfer Admission
- Writing Supplement: Please submit online with your application.
- Transfer Registrar Report: A form to be completed by a college registrar/official.
- High School Transcript: An official transcript of your high school record to date.
- College Transcript(s): An official transcript of your college record to date.
- Transfer Mid-Term Report
- Two Transfer Academic Evaluations: These forms should be completed and submitted by teachers who have instructed you in solid academic areas (English, math, foreign languages, science or social sciences). Additional recommendations may be submitted if you wish.
- You must submit either SAT or ACT scores. (applicants whose college enrollment has been limited to community colleges do not have to submit standardized test scores)
- Interviews are an optional part of the admission process. Interviews may be conducted on campus or with an alumni interviewer. All homeschooled applicants are required to interview.
- Application Fee: Claremont McKenna requires a $60.00 processing fee to be submitted at the time of application.
To begin your CMC Transfer Application: Click Here