FAQ about NetPartner
What is NetPartner?
NetPartner is a web-based student portal that the Claremont McKenna College Financial Aid Office has implemented as part of our move towards an all-digital financial aid process. Current and prospective CMC students can log in to NetPartner using their assigned CMC ID and a NetPartner PIN. You can view and accept financial aid awards, track documents required to complete your financial aid file, read messages from the financial aid staff, and track Federal student loans using NetPartner.
What can I do with NetPartner?
NetPartner allows you to view and accept financial aid awards, track documents required to complete your financial aid file, read messages from the financial aid staff, and track Federal student loans. Some of the major changes to the financial aid application process include:
- We are no longer requesting award letters to be returned and signed. Instead, you will accept or decline awards using NetPartner.
- Instead of waiting for a letter listing any documents you are missing, you can now view an up-to-date list of the documents we have received and those you are missing online at NetPartner.
- If you have borrowed federal student loans, you can track them through NetPartner.
- When the financial aid staff makes a change to your award or has an important message for you, you will be alerted via CMC email to check NetPartner.
- As part of our migration to a digital system, all CMC financial aid forms have been uploaded to our website ~ most are Interactive PDFs. We are now accepting digitally signed forms, as well as hard copies.
How do I access NetPartner?
To log-in to NetPartner, simply go to the financial aid web page and click on the NetPartner link located on the left navigation bar. You will need your CMC ID number and your NetPartner PIN. Please note that your NetPartner login information may differ from your CMC email login information.
After you have logged in to NetPartner, you should be able to click on the “Accept Awards” tab. From this tab, you should be able to see a drop-down menu under “Status” next to each award. Click on this menu and select “Accept” to accept an award to “Decline” to decline the award, and then select “Submit.”
After you have logged in to NetPartner, you should be able to click on the “Documents” tab. This tab lists all documents requested by the Financial Aid Office, as well as their status. If the document status is “Received,” we have received this document and do not require any further action from you regarding that document. If the status is “Not Received,” “Incomplete,” or “Not Signed,” this document still requires action from you before it will be marked as “Received.”
The Admissions Office assigns CMC ID numbers to admitted applicants. You can log on to NetPartner as a FIRST TIME USER to establish your PIN.
I forgot my CMC ID and/or NetPartner PIN.
If you are a current CMC student who has forgotten their CMC ID number, you can find it on your CMC ID card. If you have lost your card, please visit the CUC card center to be reissued another card. If you have forgotten your PIN, you can log in using your CMC ID number and click FORGOT YOUR PIN? Simply follow the instructions to securely identify yourself. Please keep these numbers in a safe place.
If you are having difficulty logging in to NetPartner, please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.