Fellowships and National Awards
The Center for Global Education advises CMC students and alumni for a number of national fellowships and scholarships. These awards include Fulbright, Truman, Rhodes, Marshall, Goldwater, Udall, and Gates-Cambridge. The awards range from full to partial funding and can support public service, independent projects, and post-graduate study in the U.S. and abroad.
We administer competitions for sophomores, juniors, and seniors that require institutional nomination to external programs and also advise students regarding their applications for direct-apply fellowships (i.e. fellowships that don't require a nomination from CMC).
Resources available to you through the Center for Global Education include:
• counseling on which fellowship opportunities fit you best
• guidance on the application process
• assistance in writing and revising your personal statements and project proposals
• interview preparation
• advice from past scholarship and information on major scholarships
For more information, please review the 2012-2013 Fellowships Office Calendar. To make an appointment, please complete the Applicant Interest Form and send via email to the Fellowships Coordinator.
• 2012-2013 Fellowships Office Calendar
• Applicant Interest Form
Danica C. Tisdale Fisher
Assistant Director for Fellowships