SHARE aims to bridge the gap in healthcare quality between developed and developing nations through:
- Conducting initial needs assessments and assemble 40 ft. containers of equipment and supplies to be shipped (partnering with MedShare)
- Providing inventory and tracking software for the equipment so we can monitor the lifetime of the equipment and stay up to date with repairs, as well as to conduct a 3 month training program for biomedical technicians in-country (partnering with Med International), and
- Developing a professional development program curriculum for nurses, as well as community building and health awareness programs to facilitate change within the community (partnering with the Ministry of Health in Cameroon).
SHARE will remain sustainable through SHARE Scrubs, a medical apparel sister company which incorporates ethnic fabrics sourced from the countries which SHARE aids, and donates 25% of profits back to SHARE in order to support their programs.
- Mylene Fotso, CMC'16 - Co-Founder, SHARE / CEO, SHARE Scrubs
- Avantika Aggarwal, CMC'16 - Co-Founder, SHARE / CFO, SHARE Scrubs
- Sarah Swartz, CMC'15 - Director of Hospital Affairs, SHARE
- Jhanneu Roberts, CMC'16 - Director of Product Design and Sales, SHARE Scrubs
- Dhruv Manchala, CMC'16 - Operations Manager, SHARE Scrubs
- Tooba Karim, CMC'16 - Financial Manager, SHARE Scrubs
- Bridget Moran, CMC'16 - Marketing Manager, SHARE Scrubs