Schedule an appointment today!
The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) provides monetary support for students to participate in off-campus education and development programs, with the purpose of enhancing student knowledge of entrepreneurship and innovation. The CIE considers requests on a case-by-case basis subject to availability of funds, and is intended to help offset a portion of expenses incurred, such as travel expenses and event fees.
• Any full-time Claremont McKenna College undergraduate student may apply.
• Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 9.0 and be in good standing with the College as verified by the Dean of Students Office.
• Support for partisan political events are not eligible.
• Students agree that within one week of event completion, they will provide a 1 page paper/article that describes the event and highlights the educational/entrepreneurial experience. The article, if relevant, may be used in the CIE magazine, The Vanguard.
• Please include detailed paperwork of the event that you are requesting to attend.
• Identify the amount of funding requested, and include a detailed budget.
• Sign the Assumption of Risk and General Release document. Assumption of risk
• Each student is limited to one award per semester.
All completed applications must be delivered to the CIE offices at 530 North Mills Avenue or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event. Reimbursements must be supported by appropriate receipts and documentation.