President's Leadership Council
The President's Leadership Council is vital to the success of the CMC Parents Fund. In summary, Council members tend to be the leading donors to the Parents Fund, and serve as ambassadors for the College and the Campaign for Claremont McKenna.
To become a member of the President's Leadership Council, a family must make a leadership level pledge of at least $50,000 over four years ($12,500 a year).
To express our gratitude to the members of the President's Leadership Council, the College will facilitate the following to all Council members:
- Members will have special opportunities to interact with President Gann and members of the Board of Trustees.
- Council members will be invited to meet with President Gann when they visit campus.
- President's Leadership Council events will be held throughout the year, most often during Parents Weekend and Commencement. These events are traditionally held at the President's house. Invited guests will be President's Leadership Council members, selected faculty, and the Deans of the College.
- Members will be invited to special events, including special receptions with Res Publica speakers.
- Members will have special access to selected Athenaeum speeches and dinners.
- Throughout the year, members will receive CMC annual reports from the President, the Dean of Students, the Office of Career Services, and the Office of Admission.
- Members will receive priority seating and parking at the graduation of their student.
- Members will have access to the CMC block of hotel rooms for Commencement and Parents Weekend.
Members will be recognized in the following CMC publications:
- The CMC Honor Roll of Donors, and the Res Publica and President's Society brochure.
To learn more about the President's Leadership Council, please contact Development Coordinator of the Parents Fund, Harason Horowitz at email@example.com or 909-607-9314.